Servicing women in the Tri-County area – as well as all counties of the great state of Maryland. TCLC’s goal is to provide temporary safe and quality housing conducive to clean and healthy living and life choices. We vow to assist recovering women with coping and life skills to become productive members of society. Our Center will serve as a stepping stone to self-sufficiency.
- Provides quality transitional housing to work force involved clients
- Offers safe, quality transitional housing conducive to clean healthy living
- Offers living quarters and extended support to help women navigate to independent living
- Our workforce involved clients benefit from the person-centered approach offered
- Participants must be in recovery and in need of independent housing
- Program follows the 12-Step process as our guide to renewed life
- Going from hopeless to whole. Women seeking a new way of life, TCLC will be instrumental in assisting with learning life and professional development skills.
- Our goal is to be a steppingstone to self-sufficiency
- Our philosophy is to help women achieve their desires and triumph over issues
You can help support us !
A Mustard Seed of Hope Allows....
A Olive Branch of Love